I'M BACK !!!



It’s been a long time never update my blog. And now, i will starting a new story with what makes me happy. For the first thing let’s talk about resolution squad. My resolution squad since 2015 until 2017 is like something  to step by step. For example is psychology, that major i love the most. But wait before psychology i really need can use english languange. Then, i take the course during one year. I read a lot article and english book. I’m listening music with lyrics. I’m watching movie without subtitle just because I can understand how to pronounce. I’m practice in front of mirror or when i drive my motorcycle (Yes i talk to myself). I believe I can do it. And IT IS WORKED UNTIL NOW especially for psychology and my carrier woohoooo..... After that, i love traveling and photograph... on 2016 I’m traveling and take pictures a lot. Traveling is like take a deep breath after a busy time. I don’t have an itinerary when I go to someplace because i just want to enjoy the time and enjoy the nature. The last but not least is PSYCHOLOGY!!! I have something to share. That’s why I write, That’s how I become consistent. Together we learn. From nothing to something. Happy and smile. Love and laugh. Sharing until caring. Help each others. Blessings and always.  Researches, Theory, Experiment it’s not only to practice psychology. But it’s also about awareness to do spread the knowledge, solutions, and positive things in all aspects. You don’t have an idea to says NO about education.

See you in next post. Bye bye ...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts