Sunshine Becomes You

Hi,
You know what would be a perfectly good day for me ? The time when I call you my lover.
I lies myself. I’m apologize if i’m still loving you. I guess if you know I lied when I said I don’t love you.
You approve and respect yourself after all you bring happiness and piece.
If you ask me, what makes me happy ? So, the answer is you. Because I do what I love.
I just can imagine, then with all of my heart I want hug you...
I want spend a quality time with the right person.
I’m here for you. to find your shadow. I was blinded by the sun. I thought we were having fun. And I thought someday you would realize, you are the one.
Maybe you will come soon or maybe it is never occurs. Even though you ran and gone,
I’m sorry at least, I love you. At least, I have the courage to say it to you.
And when the sun doesn’t exist, Rainy come
The weather it’s not cold. It is warm. Because you are my truly sunshine.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts